Thursday, August 4, 2011

Books to Movies Challenge - August Check In

Time for the official Books to Movies Challenge August Check-in!  Yikes, that was a mouthful.  We saw some great reviews in July and it would appear Books have reasserted their natural strength.  All is right with the world again...    

We’re still stuck on review number 2, although we did complete The Help read and are anxiously awaiting the movie release.  Hopefully we’ll be able to make some better progress in August!!!

Be sure to include any of your recent reviews in the below Linky! 



5 comments:

  1. I've done two reviews so far! That's my minimum but I hope I can do one per month. I still haven't decided which book I want to read for August. It's a toss up between Fight Club and The Virgin Suicides. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not doing so good! I think a re-read of Jane Eyre is in order!

    Bonnie @ HandsAndHome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Third review is up! I did Water for Elephants, which was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got two reviews done. I am actually reading The Diary of Anne Frank for another challenge so I think I will go ahead and watch the movie when I finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My book review for The Help was actually written in July, but I just updated it with my film review, too.

    ReplyDelete