It seems like Monday is quickly turning into 2011 Reading Challenge announcement day. In the spirit of this one week tradition, we’ve decided to join the 2011
What’s in a Name Challenge. Thanks to Bethfor hosting.Our choices are populated below, however we’re still looking for inspiration on the 2nd category. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!
- A book with a number in the title: One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- A book with jewelry or a gem in the title:
- A book with a size in the title: The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler
- A book with travel or movement in the title: Rabbit, Run by John Updike
- A book with evil in the title: Death Comes for the Archbishop by Willa Cather
- A book with a life stage in the title: Man and Boy by Tony Parsons
Be sure to check back for exciting updates as we track our progress!