Answer: How could we possibly pass up an opportunity to reflect on our favorite childhood reads? We couldn’t. Keep reading to explore the labors of our reflection, which took all of about 90 minutes and was much more difficult that we originally envisioned.
- James and the Giant Peach (Roald Dahl)
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (Judi Barrett)
- The Ramona Quimby series (Beverly Cleary)
- The Giving Tree (Shel Silverstein)
- The Babysitters Club (Ann M. Martin)
- But No Elephants (Jerry Smath)
- The Little House Collection (Laura Ingalls Wilder)
There are sooo many other great books we missed as children, but we’re trying to compensate by living vicariously through our own children. Sorry for the lack of commentary this week, but the effort to remember titles and authors made us sleepy...
Have a great week and head on over to The Broke and the Bookish to join the fun!