Answer: Not quite sure there are any authors we’d actually DIE to meet, but we’d be willing to negotiate a small appendage to have lunch with any of the below names. Sorry for the utter lack of commentary this week, but we couldn’t think of 10 creative ways to say we really, really, really want to meet each author.
- Jane Austin (Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Northanger Abbey)
- Harper Lee (To Kill a Mockingbird)
- C.S. Lewis (The Chronicles of Narnia, Mere Christianity)
- Jaspier Fforde – (The Thursday Next series)
- Margaret Mitchell (Gone with the Wind)
Have a great week and head on over to The Broke and the Bookish to join the fun!