- Assef (The Kite Runner) – From boyhood to adult, Assef was soooo horrible. Sweet, sweet sling shot...
- Max Devore (Bag of Bones) – The wheelchair scene by the lake seriously took about 3.5 years off our lives.
- George Wickham (Pride and Prejudice) – Besides being a compulsive liar, he has very few other redeeming traits.
- Heathcliff (Wuthering Heights) – Yes, he loved Catherine with all the violent passion his selfish little heart could muster. Bla, bla, bla. He was still a jerk (wow, we may need to include ourselves for number 6 after that mean spirited commentary).
- Acheron Hades (The Eyre Affair) – This is one nasty villain and the face of literary crime. What he did to Jane Eyre was.... well.
- President Snow (The Hunger Games) – He oversaw the Hunger Games. Enough said.
- Waleran Bigod (The Pillars of the Earth) – It’s hard not to pick one of the males from the Hamleigh clan for this, but we thought we’d change things up.
- Uriah Heep (David Copperfield) – Uriah is a heap of... well, he’s not really that nice of a person.
- Captain Hook (Peter Pan) – Honestly we were having a little trouble choosing number 10 so we thought we'd throw in one of the most infamous pirates of all time.
Have a great week and head on over to The Broke and the Bookish to join the fun!