Saturday, May 28, 2011

Books to Movies Challenge - 3 Day's Left!

With only 3 days left in May, time is running out to sign up for the 2011 Books to Movies Challenge (actually you can sign up any time in 2011, but we thought a little friendly pressure might encourage some extra participation)!  Click here to visit our original post and join the life altering experience!!!




Personally, we've got our picks ready to go can't wait to get started.  Libray holds.  Check.  Netflix movie queue.  Check and Check!   

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to begin guys! I've had to really hold back from starting some of my choices early so it'll be a relief to finally be able to get the ball rolling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just decided on my first two books/movies. The first is Beastly By Alex Flinn and then Jane Eyre. Very excited to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting to make my list and am about to get started! I am hoping to find a movie adaptation that I enjoy!

    Also, if you have time I am giving away a copy of Wings of Fate on my blog and would love for you to check it out! http://www.handsandhome.ca/2011/05/wings-of-fate-review-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete