Question: If you could physically put yourself into a book or series... which one would it be and why?
Answer: This is easy!If we could absolutely pick only 1 book or series, it would be The Hobbit / Lord of the Rings.The world is endlessly vivid and there are so many amazing things to discover. Ideally, our visit would not coincide with the height of Lord Sauron’s reign.We’d love to visit the Shire and Rivendell!
Well, that’s our pick and we’re sticking to i..... Oh, but Pride and Prejudice would be great too.And Harry Potter...Oh, and we completely forget about The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.And Gone with the Wind.And speaking of wind, the book cemetery in The Shadow of the Wind.And The Other Boleyn Girl...
Sorry, we cheated a little bit this week.......
Question: Five book related silly facts about you.
Answer: First of all, nothing we do is ever “silly”, it’s always super cool and hip....
1. Whenever reading a hard cover we always remove the dust jacket
2. We are continuously reorganizing our home library, which is a huge stress release
3. We are unable to read in any type of moving vehicle
4. Second hand book stores are a favorite “date night” location
5. We love collecting interesting magnetic bookmarks
Don’t forget to check back on Monday when we officially kick off BOOK BLOGGING VIDEOS!An epic new meme where Vloggers can share their video reviews!!!